There are a few elements that I feel many don’t realize. I have had a lot of letters from people asking why they are not burning as much fat as quickly as they would like. Well, boys and girls, there are a few small changes you can make to your lifestyle that would burn that stubborn fat a whole lot faster.
1. First, you should work out first thing in the morning. After brushing your teeth and such you should get right to it. Why, you ask? There are a couple of reasons. One of them is that working out in the morning before you eat any meals means that instead of the body burning the carbs from the meals you have eaten, it looks to burn something else. It burns fat fast. Overnight, to keep other bodily functions going such as digestion, blood flow, breathing and so forth. In the morning, if you work out before you actually consume any type of food, your body will not burn off the calories and carbohydrates as it would would not have any to burn. It will turn to burn something else, and that is burn the body fat instead.
2. You should work out for about 45 minutes to an hour. Don’t panic, this is not straight working out for the entire time, this includes warm up and cool down! You should slowly increase your heart rate and decrease it methodically. Don’t do start and stop methods, as this could be dangerous.
3. Choose a medium yet steady intensity through your work outs. Fat burns faster when you have sufficient oxygen to the body while working out. Some intense workouts take away the oxygen needed to burn that fat fast. High powered Yoga, a steady pace on the elyptical and even DVDs toting “Blast Away the Fat” are good methods to use, as opposed to constant sprinting or high impact workouts. I have found this out through experience, believe you me!
4. EAT BREAKFAST. Don’t skip it. Skipping meals and not providing the body with the sufficient fuel it needs will make the body revert to starvation mode, which actually aids in STORING fat. And we don’t want that, do we? This is very important if you want to burn fat fast.
5. Eat less carbs. You will see quite clearly how you can balance this out in life. I am not saying cut them out completely and never have a good piece of fresh French bread ever again. But if your body has less carbs to burn, then again, it will look for something else to burn. Yes! Like the body fat you want to burn off fast and get rid of. The book has great meal plans and recipes for those “Good Girl” days and also for those “Bad Girl” days. You have to read it. You will learn how to lose weight fast and you will love to see how to fast you will see results.
Well, I hope that helps. I am looking forward to hearing from you and please, feel free to drop me a line anytime. You can have fun and stay looking foxy!